Payment links are a versatile tool offered by OxaPay that enables merchants to create customized payment URLs for their customers. With payment links, merchants can easily share payment requests through email, social media, or messaging platforms. Customers can then make payments conveniently by clicking on the provided link. This integration simplifies the payment process and enhances the customer experience.
Create your account
• you need an OxaPay account for managing and saving your crypto assets. You can create your OxaPay account free at this link (Just need an email and sign up in less than 1 minute):
Payment link page
• On the Payment link page (you can find it in your OxaPay panel menu), you can view the details of your payment link.
• In this section, you can see the total value of payment transactions for today, this week, this month, and overall.
Generate your payment link
• Enter a desired name for your payment link, which should be between 3 to 30 characters long, in the "Name" field.
• Specify the payment amount in the "Price" field.
• Choose the accepted coins in the "Accepted Coins" section. Accepted coins refer to specific cryptocurrencies that are considered valid and can be used for payment. You can manually select specific coins or click on "Select All" to choose all coins.
• In the "Underpaid Cover" section, you can set a percentage between 0 to 10%. If the payer submits a payment that is slightly less than or equal to the underpaid amount, the invoice will still be accepted.
• Determine who will be responsible for paying the Oxapay commission in the "Who pays the commission" section.
• Provide additional information or description about your payment link in the "Description" field.
• Finally, click on "Create Payment Link" to generate your desired payment link.
Payment links statistics
• In the " Payment links statistics " section, you can view a chart displaying the payment transactions associated with your payment link. This chart provides a visual representation of the payment activity, allowing you to track and monitor the performance of your payment link over time.
Your payment links
• In the "Your payment links" section, you can view the details of your payment link and you can copy the URL of your payment link or use its QR code. This allows you to easily share the payment link with others
."Underpaid" indicates that if the payer submits a payment that is slightly less (by an amount equal to or less than the underpaid amount) than the invoiced total, the invoice will still be accepted.
Note: You can set the underpaid threshold between 1-60 percent for transaction confirmation.
Please note that the created payment links are not editable, and if any changes are required, you must delete that link and create a new one.